we are Covid secure
I hope you and your family and friends are staying well and coping with the huge challenges COVID-19 has created for everyone in the UK and worldwide. Here are rules we are adhering to right now:
- Please phone ahead [01224 323505] at any time, to book a table
- Rule of Six applies – 6 people from 2 households can be seated together on one table in our dining rooms
- Whilst children are not counted in the ‘Rule of Six’ restriction, please note the overall party size must not exceed 6
- Children under 12 are not required to wear masks
- Masks must be warn at all times except when eating or drinking
- The restaurant will be open from noon until 6pm
- Last orders are at 4pm and diners will be required to vacate by 5:45pm
- “Meet up at the Atholl” during October 2020 will continue from noon until 6pm; diners will receive 25% off food and soft drinks only to a maximum of £10 per diner (please note this offer does not apply to take away orders)
- Takeaway continues Wednesday to Sunday, phone lines are open all day
We would like to thank all of our customers for their support over the past few weeks as we all get to grips with this ‘new normal’.
Please continue to support the brands and local businesses you believe in, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.