we are Covid secure
Thursday 10th September, 2020
I hope you and your family and friends are staying well and coping with the huge challenges COVID-19 has created for everyone in the UK and worldwide.
In today’s coronavirus press conference, the First Minister announced some new information for the hospitality industry so we thought it would be useful to list the rules we are adhering to:
- Please phone ahead to book a table for coffee, lunch, dinner or drinks in the bar
- Rule of Six restrictions apply from Monday 14 September, 2020
- 6 people from 2 households can be seated together on one table in our dining rooms
- Children are not included, but overall party size must not exceed 6
- Children under 12 are not required to wear masks
- Masks must be warn at all times except when eating or drinking
- Eat Out to Help Out scheme is still in operation from Monday to Wednesday for the remainder of September, for lunch and dinner only. Food only, no drinks.
- Takeaway continues Wednesday to Sunday
We would like to thank all of our customers for their support over the past few weeks as we all get to grips with this ‘new normal’.
Please continue to support the brands and local businesses you believe in, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.